Taught sprint hurdles for the first time this summer today, forgot how much pupils love running over barriers as fast as they can!! Perfect lesson for cooperative learning through using peer assessment sheets. Natural differentiation through setting up hurdles of various sizes over different distances. Pupils chose their own level to work at. Individual targets for progression in place as pupils aim to move up the levels (i.e. to higher hurdles spaced further apart). Key skills developed as pupils communicate in small groups as they provide structured feedback using reciprocal teaching cards. Good to see!!
- RT @Russ_Jago: New paper on key contributions of activity outside of school to kids overall activity bit.ly/2h6cGaG @SSEHSactive 1 month ago
- Children's exercise inquiry launched to boost activity - BBC News bbc.com/news/40849947 2 months ago
- RT @thocm: Me and Martyn took a break from the coffee to write a paper on fostering engagement in PE for JTPE: journals.humankinetics.com/doi/pdf/10.112… 2 months ago
- @HUBBY109 Cheers mate! 3 months ago
- RT @CCHendygwyn: First time in the Duggie Morris Cup final. Quite a result. 👍🏼😎#winnersaregrinners #DRMorrisCup2017 https://t.co/gRRPrBGMmI 3 months ago
Physical Education TeacherAdidas MiCoach Agiity A Level PE Athletics Multi Events Lesson Plan audiboo A\S Level PE Blogs in Physical Education coaching coaching plans CoachsEye Collaboration Cricket Edmodo Endomondo Exercise Tracking exercise tracking in PE Football football coaching GCSE Revision Podcasts google docs in PE google docs in Physical Education Interactive Resources in Physical Education iPad Ipad's in PE iPads iPod Ipod apps for PE Ipod apps for Physical Education iPod Touch Ipod Touch in Physical Education Making a Website Map My Fitness My Fitness pal Nexercise PE physcial education Physical Education Reaction Time research Resources Rugby rugby coaching Runkeeper School Media Team session planning Sport sport pedagogy Sportscam app sports coaching Sportscode Gamebreaker Sprint Hurdles in Physical Education Stronger Strongerapp Teamwork Teamwork in PE technology Technology for collaboration Technology for teamwork Technology in Physical Education Video Video Analysis Video Analysis in Physical Education What makes a good team?