Recently my school has purchased some new performance analysis software for use in lessons and extra curricular activities. I chose Sportstec’s Gamebreaker Plus software, as used by the British & Irish Lions on their recent tour of South Africa. The software allows for matches to be coded using custom designed coding windows and provides statistical and video feedback to students. It also allows for in depth analysis using slow motion and drawing tools. The software is compatible with Mac’s only. Continue reading
- @rhysstep twitter.com/goytreutd/stat… 2 weeks ago
- @rhysstep @craighutch4 still got the bruises!! 3 weeks ago
- RT @colegcymraeg: Have you read the Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol's New Academic Plan? Visit our website for more information https://t.co/DxV… 3 weeks ago
- RT @colegcymraeg: Wyt ti wedi darllen Cynllun Academaidd newydd y Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol? I'w weld ar ein gwefan https://t.co/3MlBNeYhj… 3 weeks ago
- @rhysstep @GoytreUtd 3 thanks! Great result for u yesterday-da iawn! 🏆 3 weeks ago
Physical Education TeacherAdidas MiCoach Agiity A Level PE Athletics Multi Events Lesson Plan audiboo A\S Level PE Blogs in Physical Education coaching coaching plans CoachsEye Collaboration Cricket Edmodo Endomondo Exercise Tracking exercise tracking in PE Football football coaching GCSE Revision Podcasts google docs in PE google docs in Physical Education Interactive Resources in Physical Education iPad Ipad's in PE iPads iPod Ipod apps for PE Ipod apps for Physical Education iPod Touch Ipod Touch in Physical Education Making a Website Map My Fitness My Fitness pal Nexercise PE physcial education Physical Education Reaction Time research Resources Rugby rugby coaching Runkeeper School Media Team session planning Sport sport pedagogy Sportscam app sports coaching Sportscode Gamebreaker Sprint Hurdles in Physical Education Stronger Strongerapp Teamwork Teamwork in PE technology Technology for collaboration Technology for teamwork Technology in Physical Education Video Video Analysis Video Analysis in Physical Education What makes a good team?