Quick note/apology for lack of posts! Really should blog more often however it is something that gets put to the back of the line when things get busy. I feel it shouldn’t be that way however as I am constantly picking up ideas from bloggers who take their time to write and share their great thoughts and ideas. I aim to repay the favour, with the hope that some of my posts are of use! Am hoping to increase frequency in coming weeks!
- RT @JPAHjournal: Our November issue is available! 10 new articles on #physicalactivity & #publichealth #research: journals.humankinetics.com/toc/jpah/14/11 2 weeks ago
- RT @lmvanderloo: Great presentation by Dr. Mark Tremblay from @haloresearch re: CAPL 2.0 at #CSEP2017 @ParticipACTION https://t.co/E1AqlV5f… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Russ_Jago: New paper on key contributions of activity outside of school to kids overall activity bit.ly/2h6cGaG @SSEHSactive 2 months ago
- Children's exercise inquiry launched to boost activity - BBC News bbc.com/news/40849947 3 months ago
- RT @thocm: Me and Martyn took a break from the coffee to write a paper on fostering engagement in PE for JTPE: journals.humankinetics.com/doi/pdf/10.112… 3 months ago
Physical Education TeacherAdidas MiCoach Agiity A Level PE Athletics Multi Events Lesson Plan audiboo A\S Level PE Blogs in Physical Education coaching coaching plans CoachsEye Collaboration Cricket Edmodo Endomondo Exercise Tracking exercise tracking in PE Football football coaching GCSE Revision Podcasts google docs in PE google docs in Physical Education Interactive Resources in Physical Education iPad Ipad's in PE iPads iPod Ipod apps for PE Ipod apps for Physical Education iPod Touch Ipod Touch in Physical Education Making a Website Map My Fitness My Fitness pal Nexercise PE physcial education Physical Education Reaction Time research Resources Rugby rugby coaching Runkeeper School Media Team session planning Sport sport pedagogy Sportscam app sports coaching Sportscode Gamebreaker Sprint Hurdles in Physical Education Stronger Strongerapp Teamwork Teamwork in PE technology Technology for collaboration Technology for teamwork Technology in Physical Education Video Video Analysis Video Analysis in Physical Education What makes a good team?