Taught sprint hurdles for the first time this summer today, forgot how much pupils love running over barriers as fast as they can!! Perfect lesson for cooperative learning through using peer assessment sheets. Natural differentiation through setting up hurdles of various sizes over different distances. Pupils chose their own level to work at. Individual targets for progression in place as pupils aim to move up the levels (i.e. to higher hurdles spaced further apart). Key skills developed as pupils communicate in small groups as they provide structured feedback using reciprocal teaching cards. Good to see!!
- RT @Osian_Roberts: Balch iawn o gefnogi @UWTSD heddiw. As an Honorary Fellow proud to support the @UWTSD PGCE graduands today who hold the… 1 week ago
- RT @UWTSD: 😎🎓Looking forward to a wonderful day celebrating at our beautiful Carmarthen campus with our graduands! We are so proud of you a… 2 weeks ago
- RT @KatieGunnell: A really smart move? Get your kids active to help them build their best brains. @ParticipACTION report card released toda… 4 weeks ago
- RT @activity4kidz: Wow I have never seen government ministers give so much discussion time to children's physical activity https://t.co/Olo… 1 month ago
- RT @LowriCerysEd: @activity4kidz Bendigedig! So proud of the @AHK_Wales team @activity4kidz @emily_marchant @anna_sian @_KellyMorgan_ @DrAn… 1 month ago
Physical Education TeacherAdidas MiCoach Agiity A Level PE Athletics Multi Events Lesson Plan audiboo A\S Level PE Blogs in Physical Education coaching coaching plans CoachsEye Collaboration Cricket Edmodo Endomondo Exercise Tracking exercise tracking in PE Football football coaching GCSE Revision Podcasts google docs in PE google docs in Physical Education Interactive Resources in Physical Education iPad Ipad's in PE iPads iPod Ipod apps for PE Ipod apps for Physical Education iPod Touch Ipod Touch in Physical Education Making a Website Map My Fitness My Fitness pal Nexercise PE physcial education Physical Education Reaction Time research Resources Rugby rugby coaching Runkeeper School Media Team session planning Sport sport pedagogy Sportscam app sports coaching Sportscode Gamebreaker Sprint Hurdles in Physical Education Stronger Strongerapp Teamwork Teamwork in PE technology Technology for collaboration Technology for teamwork Technology in Physical Education Video Video Analysis Video Analysis in Physical Education What makes a good team?