As part of my ongoing project with the Welsh National Grid for Learning I have developed online learning resources for Rugby and Cricket. They include video and still image footage showing the key teaching and learning points for many skills used within the sports. Ideal for students to access before and after lessons/sessions to enhance their learning and development. Click here to go to my school’s PE website to view them. A Netball resource will appear soon.
- Thanks @DrAshCasey @VGoodyear @ArmourKathy for the invite & pulling it all together. twitter.com/drashcasey/sta… 2 weeks ago
- @ShaunD10 @RyanForwoodPE @leading_in_Ed ditto that! Good to catch up 👍 2 weeks ago
- RT @gmacscotland: 4 UK nations report cards from 1st #PhysicalActivity almanac @GoPAnetwork HT #ISPAH2016 tweets indd.adobe.com/view/f8d2c921-… ht… 2 weeks ago
- RT @DrAshCasey: [Published] Our new book - Digital Technologies and Learning in Physical Education: Pedagogical Cases - is out! https://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Martyn_Standage: #GlobalMatrix The supplemental issue of the Journal of Physical Activity and Health is available as ‘open access: htt… 2 weeks ago
Physical Education TeacherAdidas MiCoach Agiity A Level PE Athletics Multi Events Lesson Plan audiboo A\S Level PE Blogs in Physical Education coaching coaching plans CoachsEye Collaboration Cricket Edmodo Endomondo Exercise Tracking exercise tracking in PE Football football coaching GCSE Revision Podcasts google docs in PE google docs in Physical Education Interactive Resources in Physical Education iPad Ipad's in PE iPads iPod Ipod apps for PE Ipod apps for Physical Education iPod Touch Ipod Touch in Physical Education Making a Website Map My Fitness My Fitness pal Nexercise PE physcial education Physical Education Reaction Time research Resources Rugby rugby coaching Runkeeper School Media Team session planning Sport sport pedagogy Sportscam app sports coaching Sportscode Gamebreaker Sprint Hurdles in Physical Education Stronger Strongerapp Teamwork Teamwork in PE technology Technology for collaboration Technology for teamwork Technology in Physical Education Video Video Analysis Video Analysis in Physical Education What makes a good team?