Pupils love TV!! Educational research always seems to emphasise the importance of engaging pupils at the start of a lesson to maximise their learning. To this extent relevant video footage at the start of the lesson can be an excellent way to engage and enthuse pupils. However, many teachers I have spoken to find it difficult to find relevant video footage. When they do they’re unable to get it from its current form to their classroom. In this article I aim to provide some advice on how to download videos from Youtube and play them on your PC/Mac to display in class. And also how to record directly from Freeview or Sky TV onto your PC/Mac. Learn more…
- RT @athrofa: BLOG: Physical literacy – surviving a ‘Perfect Storm’ (@naldaw) bit.ly/2qanbfh #educationreformwales #physicalliteracy 1 month ago
- RT @athrofa: BLOG: Llythrennedd Corfforol – goroesi ‘Storm Anferthol’ (@naldaw) bit.ly/2q95HR0 #diwygioaddysgcymru 1 month ago
- RT @GoytreUtd: Photos from yesterday's 2-1 away victory at @TonPentreFC @DylanBlain #CruyffTurn #Seeyou https://t.co/vzumQgefMr 3 months ago
- @rhysstep twitter.com/goytreutd/stat… 4 months ago
- @rhysstep @craighutch4 still got the bruises!! 4 months ago
Physical Education TeacherAdidas MiCoach Agiity A Level PE Athletics Multi Events Lesson Plan audiboo A\S Level PE Blogs in Physical Education coaching coaching plans CoachsEye Collaboration Cricket Edmodo Endomondo Exercise Tracking exercise tracking in PE Football football coaching GCSE Revision Podcasts google docs in PE google docs in Physical Education Interactive Resources in Physical Education iPad Ipad's in PE iPads iPod Ipod apps for PE Ipod apps for Physical Education iPod Touch Ipod Touch in Physical Education Making a Website Map My Fitness My Fitness pal Nexercise PE physcial education Physical Education Reaction Time research Resources Rugby rugby coaching Runkeeper School Media Team session planning Sport sport pedagogy Sportscam app sports coaching Sportscode Gamebreaker Sprint Hurdles in Physical Education Stronger Strongerapp Teamwork Teamwork in PE technology Technology for collaboration Technology for teamwork Technology in Physical Education Video Video Analysis Video Analysis in Physical Education What makes a good team?